If you already have a home wireless router, you should consider this your minimum connection. This connection would be good for a couple of users and a couple of devices. Web searching, email with attachments, PDF files, photo upload and video. SD, HD, and 1080p video capable, great upload speed. High data plan. 135 hours of SD quality video per month, or 45 hours of HD 1080p video a month! FaceTime, Skype capable, RoKu capable.
If you have teenagers that are online often then you may want to check out the Better-for-Video plan or Home Office.
The GoBrolly® Two-User-Internet Plan includes:
- 8 Mbps down
- 4 Mbps up
- 120 Gigabyte free data plan with data options up to 150 Gigabyte
- $ .99 per Gigabyte of extended usage
- Lowest price of $39.95 a month is with a 12-month agreement, plus router and $249.95 activation fee paid upfront
- Price with activation fee paid throughout term is $67.45 a month with a 12-month agreement (router not included)
- Call (913) 837-4678 or sign up online
GoBrolly® Two-User-Internet is right for you if:
- You have 1-2 people or devices using the Internet at the same time (laptop, phone, tablet, desktop, gaming console)
- You already have a home wireless router
- You do a lot of web searching and send emails with attachments
- You are active on social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube and etc.
- You want to stream SD quality video (Netflix or Hulu) around 130 hours a month
- You want to stream two SD quality videos at the same time (two people watching different movies or shows)
- You are interested in FaceTime, Skype or RoKu
- You want relief for that cell phone data plan
- You are interested in VoIP